Through sponsorship agreements, AF-borgen has linked a number of the largest and most influential companies in the region to itself. As a sponsor, you become a member of the AF Sällskapet.
To secure the investment made in the major renovation of AF-borgen in the early 1990s, the contributing companies formed the AF Sällskapet. The society currently consists of about 30 companies that contribute annually to the preservation of the house through their membership. In return, the members of the society are offered access to premises, help with student-related contacts, participation in various events, etc. The sponsorship agreements are continuously updated in order for AF-borgen to strengthen its role as a meeting place in Lund. The current chairman of the AF Sällskapet is Suzanne Norrby.
Here are five ways you can benefit from your membership, in addition to the benefits of your contract.
1. You are a part of Lund – you give back by taking responsibility for the heart and profile building for Lund’s student life! You can use the house for your own meetings and events.
2. Your brand as an employer is important: through your membership, you support the students’ hub. Share this in your channels. We share your story wherever we can. It is important both for your employees to take pride in what your company does, and to show future employees that you value Lund’s student life.
3. Show your competence We are happy to work together to find ways of combining your support with showing what your company can do while you contribute to the students’ house. Please share in your channels about your contribution to the development of the students’ house.
4. Take advantage of the house’s network. Come to our events and meet both students and others who are active in Lund, with a love for Lund and its student life.
5. The house contributes to the development of committed, sharp and driven talents. Meet them and recruit them! If not as recent graduates, take the opportunity when they want to change jobs. You certainly want to hire those who have the ability to get involved, and here you will find an inexhaustible source of people who get things done. Among those who once were here, those who are here right now, and those who have not yet begun their journey to the education of their dreams.
If your company is interested in being part of an exclusive network with excellent opportunities to meet and present themselves to Lund’s students, contact Stina Åkesson at email@example.com, 046-384906 or 0706-383388.
Here are the AF-Sällskapets statutes.
Axis Communications AB
Sten K Johnson’s stiftelse
Trägårdhs Advokatbyrå AB