Due to the current Corona virus, Covid-19, the following applies to AF-borgen. AF-borgen is open as usual and works actively and continuously to follow recommendations and directives from the government and the Public Health Agency of Sweden.
We have introduced new routines:
- Clearer signage on how to wash your hands. We urge all who visit AF-borgen to have good hand hygiene.
- Extended cleaning of toilets and surfaces that many people touch.
- Hand sanitizers available.
- Clearer signage on how to keep a safe distance to each other.
- Markers on the floor reminding to keep distance, generally and in potential queue situations.
Keep in mind when visiting AF-borgen:
- If you feel the slightest sickness or symptom, please stay at home.
- Keep your distance to other guests and staff.
- Wash hands with soap and water/use hand sanitizer.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, do it into your elbow.
We also offer help and advice on how to arrange a safer event in the house.
AF-Borgen AB & AF-Borgen Evenemang AB